• https://verti.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/header_icon01.png

    77 High Street, #05-02, High Street Plaza, Singapore 179433

  • https://verti.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/header_icon02.png
    Phone us

    Office: +65 6909 5691

    HP: +65 8923 8819

  • https://verti.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/header_icon03.png
    email us



Ebook Verti

Lorem ipsum dolor sit

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

How we work

Verti provides customised solutions through its Verti Protocol system, supporting SME directors as they focus on growth and other key aspects.


Speak to our team

    We provide:
    – Strategic advice to the company’s board of directors
    – Virtual Receptionist
    – Registered Address
    – Leads Qualifications
    – Expense Management

    Speak with us for a customised solution for your business needs.

    Ready to take off and go beyond your borders?
    We provide:
    Go to market strategy in multiple Asia Markets
    Customised prospection: Looking for potential agents, distributors, imports?
    Integrated sales to development program to maximise your business growth in the market

    Corporate Tax & Goods & Services Tax (GST Singapore) / VAT
    Verti provides advice, tax computation and tax filing on your Corporate (ECI, Form C/CS Form) issues, to ensure adherence to regulations.

    Personal Tax
    If you are a Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident or a foreigner who has lived and worked in Singapore for at least 183 days in the tax year, you are required to pay personal taxes on your chargeable income as a tax resident. Non-residents who have lived and worked in Singapore for less than 183 days in the tax year may also be required to pay taxes. The corresponding forms you will have to fill out include:

    • Form B1 (individual tax residents)
    • Form B (self-employed)
    • Form M (non-residents)

    Other taxes, that individuals may have to pay, include those imposed on property, rental income, stamp duty, motor vehicles and Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions.

    A corporate secretary needs to be familiar with the Singapore Companies Act and the various
    requirements stipulated by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).

    “Great incorporation gives you a great head start for your business!”
    As a gateway to Southeast Asia, Singapore continues to be the leading hub for businesses to gain their presence, be it world’s largest multinational corporations or fast-growing start-ups.

    Having us to steer you around with Singapore’s rules & regulations would accelerate your success route in this business-friendly city.

    a) For Singapore or Permanent Resident
    b) For Foreigner Individual (+ VISA/Work permit related matters for key personnel of the Business)
    c) For Foreigner Companies

    Subsidiary Company:
    Subsidiary Company + Employment Pass
    Subsidiary Company + Nominee Director

    Branch Office
    Branch Office + Employment Pass
    Branch Office + Nominee Agents

    Representative Office
    Singapore Representative Office Setup

    Open chat
    Hello! Welcome to Verti, we are very excited to have you on board. How can we help you today?